Thursday, February 6, 2014

Save The Date-The Story of Us by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello! Jennifer here and I'm excited to show you a layout I created using the Save The Date collection.  Mixing the beautiful colors of this line is so fun to create with! And the texture of the paper is unbelievable!  Save The Date isn't just for wedding photos either.  I loved using it to scrap one of my favorite photos of me and my husband!


 
I love the different journaling cards that are on the A side of three of the patterned papers! For my layout, I used pieces cut from "Just Married".   When I saw "The Story of Us" card, I knew I wanted to build my page around it. 
 
 
 
I love that there is never a shortage on embellishments for each of Teresa's collections!  Here, I used a combination of the enamel dots, decorative brads, wooden veneer, and snippets from the Ephemera pack! 

Here, I used the gold dots patterned card again from "Just Married" and embellished with a doily, as well as sticker pennants from the 6x12 sheet.  I finished by adding a sentiment from the Ephemera pack and another decorative brad. 



 
The File Folders and Tags are so adorable!  To accent, I used the scroll from the Clear Stamp set and clear embossing powder. I finished by adding a cute Chipboard button at the seam.
 

 More embellishments! I love mixing a few together!

 
One of the new embellishments are the Photo Overlays which come with both 4x6 and 5x7 sizes.  These are a perfect accent to your photos and easy to use! I like to "hide" my adhesive marks behind embellishments such as stickers or die cuts!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!   With Valentine's Day around the corner, I hope this inspires you to create a page or two about love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...